Trex decking, available at Arbordeck, is ideal for the sustainability-conscious and those searching for a durable composite decking product.
Each year, Trex recycles 1.5 billion shopping bags and hasn’t felled a single tree for deck manufacture during its 20-year history. Trex Transcend is the most weather-resistant, low-maintenance composite decking product on the market. In fact, the material won’t warp or splinter, will never require staining or painting, is fade, stain, mould and scratch-resistant and will still look good in 25 years’ time.
Further benefits of Trex decking include:
- Guaranteed for 25 years residentially
- Guaranteed for ten years commercially
- Made from 95 per cent recycled material
- Will not rot or split
- Never needs oiling or painting
- Easy to install
- Secret fix for a screw-less finish
- Uses shell technology for enhanced protection against the weather
- Available in 8 different colour options
Now available in two new colour contours for 2016: Clove Brown and Pebble Grey.
Where convenience and low-maintenance are attributes that are strongly desired, Trex decking materials offer genuinely sustainable solutions.
View our complete range of decking here.